Commercial AC Repair in Pinellas County
At Viking Air, we are a locally owned and operated company that offers the best when it comes to air conditioning repairs in Pinellas County. Since opening in 2015, we have kept countless local businesses cool and comfortable with high-quality products and our top-notch service. When your cooling system has malfunctioned, do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Our technicians are friendly, knowledgeable, and always at the ready.
How to Know When to Call for AC Repairs
It is not unusual for your air conditioner to continue working, even if there is a problem with it. Leaving it be, however, can cause compounding issues and expenses that you do not want to deal with. To avoid this, you ought to watch for signs that indicate you should call a professional for repairs.
These signs include:
- Abnormally High Energy Bills: If your monthly electricity bill is above what you expected, this could be an indication that a fault with your air conditioner is causing it to work inefficiently.
- Loud bangs, squeals, screeches, or whistling sounds: You can bet that hearing any of these coming from your air conditioner means something is not right.
- Reduced cooling capacity: Is your thermostat in a high cooling setting, but your space still does not feel comfortable? A component of your air conditioner could be faulty, which would reduce its cooling capacity.
- Unusual odors: Burning smells coming from your cooling unit are typically indications that one of its components or the insulation inside the air handler has burnt out. Musty odors, on the other hand, are often the result of mildew growing in your air conditioner.
- Inadequate humidity control: Excessive moisture in your air is something that many will overlook when troubleshooting cooling issues. It can be a sign of problems with your air conditioner, however. Poor humidity control can lead to mold and bacteria growth, which your system will then circulate throughout your property.
AC in Disrepair? We Offer Same-Day Appointments!
Your business relies on your air conditioner to keep your employees and patrons at a comfortable temperature. If it breaks down or malfunctions, you could face costly disruptions to your business, and you might even need to close your doors. At Viking Air, we know that your time is money, which is why we will not waste it when you call us for air conditioner repairs in Pinellas County. In many cases, we can offer same-day appointments for urgent issues. We also can make service calls at convenient times for you, so we can minimize potential disruptions.
Do you want to prevent your air conditioner from falling into disrepair? Schedule routine maintenance with us! Throughout the year, we can tune up your system, so you can get ahead of any potentially big and expensive problems. The benefits do not end there. With regular care, you can extend the life of your cooling unit and stave off a replacement for years.
"They worked above and beyond. I appreciate the efforts. Text reminders before and after service are a great touch."- Iam Aspe Aker
"Very responsive and extremely professional. They let me know everything that needed to be done and didn't blindside me as so many other companies have done. I would truly recommend this company to other's. Thank you for getting my unit running again!"- Raymond Mireles
"Service tech called and then arrived slightly before appointed time, and was very efficient on the repair. Followed all gated community rules, very happy with results and costs."- William Wiciak
"We can't say enough about Viking from the office personnel to the technicians. They understood our situation and went above and beyond for us. Thank you!"- Rhonda Olson & John Williams
We back all of our services with a warranty for your peace of mind.
Get started by giving us a call and setting up a free estimate.
You can be confident you'll be happy when our team drives away.
Get the heating and cooling service you need now and pay later.
We believe in being transparent so you will never be surprised by hidden fees.